Global Digital Content Manager
This role is responsible for leading the digital content production for Nelsons (including driving global asset creation). Drive a digital-first, audience-focused mindset to global content that acquires & converts consumers across our owned platforms and 3rd party retail sites.
Skills and Experience
- Take ownership, produce and deliver quarterly global Always on Content (AOC), including SEO-driven blog articles, social media photography and video content. Ensuring you partner closely with global digital agency, Global Brand Heads and Local Digital Managers to deliver content and communications in line with overall brand objectives.
- Lead content creative sessions with internal teams and global digital agency to brief external video and photography production team to execute shoots and asset creation. Attend shoots for creative direction.
- Partner closely with the Global Communications Manager and PR & Content Executive to weave global influencers into all quarterly AOC deliveries. PR & Content Executive will also support with the writing of the editorial blogs.
- Own the global editorial calendar and delivery recommendations for all AOC content, including social copy, hashtags and activation details. Manage the flow and sharing of assets between global and local teams.
- Liaise with Regulatory team to ensure AOC concepts and final assets are compliant with global regulations.
- Complete quarterly content analytics and KPI reporting and continually build historical learnings into new content creation.
- Support Global Brand Heads and Global Communications Manager with brand-led content initiatives, including brand heritage videos, NPD launches and CSR initiatives.
- Be ahead of the curve on new trends, platforms and functionality releases for platforms, don't be afraid to test and learn.
- Support the Global Head of Digital to build digital capabilities in the wider organisation upskilling marketing and commercial teams.
Skills and Experience
- Previous management of producing digital content, from writing articles to producing videos and social media photoshoots.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills to lead teams and present concepts.
- Good combination of planning/ vision and executional excellence.
- Analytical and data driven, focused on optimisation and improvement.
- Curious and passionate to stay on top of new digital trends and share with the wider organisation.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience of email marketing within Mailchimp, supporting the markets with queries.
- Video content editing skills in platforms such as Lumen5
- Creativity, natural curiosity and innovative mindset is fundamental to the success of this role.
- Strong autonomy and sense of initiative.
- Positive approach with a desire to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to work cross-functionally across teams and markets.
- Passionate about natural healthcare is a plus.