Middleweight Residential Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
- Source and procure FF&E.
- Work directly and independently with clients.
- Technical knowledge and good documentation experience.
- Projects are taken through to site, so the designer is expected to project manage also.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and InDesign required for client presentations.
- Work with the team to contribute to, and set concepts for, luxury residential projects.
- Proficient level of documentation experience.
- A portfolio bursting with impressive residential projects.
- The successful candidate must be technically minded with a positive can-do attitude.
- The individual must be highly organised, adaptable and flexible with the ability to use own initiative.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise own work - committed to completing tasks and following through.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Apply for Middleweight Residential Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly