Marketing Coordinator with Graphics Experience
This company sees the marketing coordinator as a key role within the business and the successful candidate will be instrumental in promoting the culture of the business.
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure the brand is used correctly and appropriately at all times, externally and internally.
- Contribute to and carry out the marketing & business development strategy with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing campaigns such as email, social media, and content marketing.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice.
- Develop and manage content, marketing literature and imagery, including but not limited to the website, the intranet, monthly internal & external newsletters, project case studies, social media, end of project photo albums, etc.
- Ensure all internal and external communication and collateral is at all times of the highest possible quality.
- Coordinate and produce project photo/video shoots.
- Coordinate the production and proofing of branded collateral.
- Work closely with the business development & events coordinator to provide collateral and/or material for events.
- Assist the rest of the team and the support team as required.
- Coordinating and producing monthly team meeting & non-project specific presentations.
- Working to the team's budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends.
- Knowledge of social media tools.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign etc).
- Knowledge of photography/video editing software.
- Increase the brand and company image, awareness and recognition.
- Increase all stakeholder engagement, internally as well as externally.