Managing Director for Award Winning Studio
A widely recognisable global brand is seeking a Managing Director to lead and grow their ambitious multidisciplinary studio in central London. This is a pivotal leadership and management role where you will have complete responsibility to lead the design studio business. The successful candidate will have a great understanding of the balance between design, leadership and commerce whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- Acquire new business and develop relationships across the globe.
- Work alongside the founder and creative director to deliver a broad range of high spec projects.
- Strategic leadership from both an operational and team perspective to ensure the high performance of the studio and workflow is met.
- Take ownership of all processes in the studio to clarify the best ways of working.
- Lead the methodologies for the studio software (AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino and Adobe Suite)
- Design or Architecture related background.
- Proven experience working on high-end commercial projects on a global scale.
- Advantageous to have experience within a similar studio/practice.
- Exceptional leadership experience in the creative industry.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, you engage new clients, new business, and new projects.
- A strong global network and contacts across the industry including architects and designers.