Senior Hospitality Designer
The ideal candidate will be experienced in working within the hospitality sector and should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to run small-to-mid-sized projects or as part of a team on large-scale projects. Impeccable taste levels combined with strong technical skills and an FF&E background are essential. Must have experience of delivering projects from concept to site installation, with extensive experience of liaising with and overseeing the procurement agent. Immediate start preferred.
- Creative direction (developing ideas/concepts, bringing ideas to the project).
- Manage, source, select and produce interior design and FF&E on a variety of project types including hotel, restaurant, residential, etc.
- Travel internationally to assist in presentations - site assistance may be required.
- Coordinate and work with the team in the development of overall initial design concepts & palettes.
- Prepare schemes and sample boards to include all fixed finishes, furniture finishes, fabrics, and accessories.
- Prepare detailed specifications/spec books.
- Design bespoke furniture and prepare furniture detailed drawings where applicable.
- Develop necessary and appropriate budgets required for the assigned project.
- Assist procurement agents with all value engineering of furniture and fabrics & public area quantities.
- Management of all project control samples with team.
- Review shop drawings and follow up on all manufactured items.
- Contact with client/consultants/vendors on all FF&E matters and attend site meetings.
- Researching new fabrics and suppliers.
- Produce/check all FF&E documents/schedules produced by others to ensure accuracy.
- Work closely with the team to ensure all FF&E documentation/information is coordinated throughout detail design packages and layouts.
- Overseeing and supporting other members of the FF&E team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Bespoke furniture design.
- Pro-active, confident and inquisitive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must show a positive attitude and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be productive, flexible, and team-oriented.
- Must be detail oriented and thorough.
- Must take initiative and ownership.
- Familiarity and knowledge of both traditional and contemporary style of
- interior materials, furnishings, accessories and artwork as well as strong knowledge in sourcing FF&E and finishes.
- Fluent English - spoken and written.
Apply for Senior Hospitality Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly