Bid Manager for Award Winning Architectural Practice
- Full Time
An award winning architectural practice is seeking an ambitious Bid Manager to join their team. The multi-sector practice has an impressive portfolio and is a prestigious practice to be a part of. This opportunity is great for an experienced bids professional to take a step up in their career and becoming an instrumental part of the business.
- Identify new bid opportunities, leading the process, researching and copywriting
- Work closely with Partners and Head of Communications in leading bids and pitches, deciding appropriate opportunities and direction
- Submit bids for international competitions
- Work across other areas of the communications team, assisting with publications, events, etc.
- Possibly getting involved in business development (depending on the experience level of the successful candidate)
- Experience of leading bids, PPQs, ITTs, RFPs and competition entries
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Invested in trends and developments within the industry to be able to keep on top of opportunities
- Confident and proactive approach
- High attention to detail with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Apply for Bid Manager for Award Winning Architectural Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly