Middleweight Interior Designer - Fixed Term Contract
A luxury property developer in central London that has a large portfolio of flats and houses in the best postcodes across the capital is looking for a middleweight interior designer to join its in-house design team on six-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will have the potential for the contract to extend to a further six months upon completion of the initial period.
- Work within a small design team, assisting in the all-round design process from concept to delivery.
- Ability to read and open AutoCAD files to take measurements or make minor amendments.
- Pull together design imagery for concept and mood boards.
- Assist in sourcing FF&E and maintain all related schedules and administration.
- Daily external communication with contractors and suppliers.
- Ability to work independently and manage workload.
- Qualified interior designer or interior architect.
- Experience working in high-end interiors, residential sector preferred.
- Confidently able to multi-task and work from any part of the design process.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.