A west London interior design practice with reputation for delivering outstanding international residential projects to discerning clients, whether private individuals, premium developers or boutique hoteliers is looking for middleweight to senior FF&E designers. These roles will be offered as an initial three to six-month contract.
- Work closely alongside the project team on development of FF&E concepts for high-end residential schemes.
- Assisting in ensuring all design projects are completed on time, on budget and to the expectation of our clients.
- Put together FF&E packages, including schedules and budgets.
- Produce furniture layouts, bespoke furniture and joinery details in AutoCAD.
- Liaise with suppliers and trades.
- Install and interior dressing on site.
- BA in Interior Design or related field.
- Proven experience working on numerous successful projects in high-end residential design.
- Good knowledge of UK suppliers.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Advantageous to have experience with bespoke furniture and joinery.
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team with a positive attitude, ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, good interpersonal skills.
Apply for FF&E Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly