Junior Personal Assistant
A central London architectural practice with an impressive list of awards and offices around the globe is currently seeking a highly motivated junior PA & team assistant to provide strong organisational and proactive support to three directors. You will be joining a high-profile, globally renown studio with a large admin support team.
- Keeping track of requests made to principals.
- Ensuring all requests are carried out on time within deadline.
- Support to principals' project team with various administrative duties.
- Timesheet recording.
- Diary management.
- Email inbox management.
- Travel coordination.
- Previous experience in admin role essential.
- Experience in architectural industry not essential.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to use initiative and work with little guidance.
Apply for Junior Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly