Bid Coordinator (Maternity Leave)
A stylish commercial furniture dealership is seeking a bid coordinator to join their warm and friendly showroom in Clerkenwell. You will be working closely with the marketing team on the selection, coordination and writing of bids and submissions.
- Coordination and preparation of the bid selection process.
- Producing multiple bid and tender documents simultaneously.
- Create materials for events, print and publications.
- Preparing RFIs, RFPs and PQQs.
- Contribute to email campaigns and marketing drives.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management and the bids process from concept to completion.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Literacy in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign is essential) and Ms Office.
- Interest in and knowledge of the architecture sector and culture.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.