You will be responsible for recruitment administration and support to the HR department. This role would suit someone who is approachable, pro-active and keen to learn and develop.
- Maintain day-to-day recruitment requirements.
- Maintain contact with hiring managers and liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Manage recruitment inbox and print and grade architectural CVs.
- Attend weekly resource meetings.
- Produce reports of the number of resource requirements.
- Coordinate interview booking process and report and track candidates.
- Schedule phone, Skype and face-to face interviews.
- Create and distribute interview packs.
- Post job adverts on company website and job boards.
- Check recruitment invoices and raise purchase orders.
- Liaise with the HR manager regarding offers.
- Update and maintain info on the company's HR & recruitment system.
- Cover for other members of HR team during times of absence.General administrative duties for HR team.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Interest in HR and recruitment and furthering study.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Excellent communicator with strong English written skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Discreet and confidential.
- Cheerful and helpful personality.
Apply for Recruitment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly