Digital Content Coordinator
An international design practice is seeking a digital content coordinator to support their marketing and bid team. You will coordinate content creation for the company website and contribute to the digital communication strategy. Candidates must be results-driven, tenacious, creative and passionate about building a career in digital content and communications.
- Oversee all content creation activities for the website.
- Write entertaining and informative SEO copy.
- Visit company's sites to understand the stories to tell.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and activities of competitor websites.
- Provide copywriting to allow projects to be published in the wider domain.
- Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Create entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Create content for social media channels.
- Update website including homepage and all other categories.
- Liaise with external parties for trouble shooting.
- Previous experience in a copywriter or digital content-focused role.
- Experience implementing social and digital media.
- Understanding of content management systems and web development.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe CS, namely Photoshop.
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Confident communicator who builds relationships easily.
Apply for Digital Content Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly