A leading architecture practice is seeking a confident and experienced EA to support the MD. As the firm is in a period of rapid growth, the role involves practice coordination duties. Someone who is comfortable managing a varied workload who is highly organised, resourceful and professional with the ability to work within a fast-paced and busy environment will be best-suited. EA experience, ideally within the built environment industry and a passion or interest in design and architecture would be desirable qualities.
- Coordinate MD's calendar and organise meetings, conference calls, catering, travel and accommodation.
- Manage the workload of and activities for the MD.
- Work closely with the MD to prepare for board meetings.
- Manage email correspondence received and generated by the MD.
- Coordinate cross-border internal and external meetings and teleconferences including liaising with clients and key business stakeholders.
- Scope and assemble presentations for key client meetings and pitches.
- Draft correspondence, letters, agendas and meeting minutes.
- Reconcile expenses relating to all directors' purchases and expenses.
- Ensure the office is smoothly managed on a daily basis.
- Report facilities problems to the appropriate staff.
- Undertake purchasing on the company's accounts.
- Manage relationships with the wider company teams.
- Assist senior staff with business development activities and submissions.
- Update and coordinate the office-wide project resource planning chart and annual leave calendar.
- Demonstrable EA experience in a similar environment.
- Previous experience in practice/studio coordination role desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office and InDesign; Sharepoint desirable.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to make executive decisions, use own initiative and problem solve.
- Calm and efficient when working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective and direct communication skills.