Interior Designer - Hospitality
4 days left
- Full Time
An internationally renowned design studio in south London is seeking a senior project designer to join their team on an initial three-month contract, assisting and running two projects within the luxury hospitality sector. There will be an opportunity to be made a permanent offer at end of the contract.
- Develop original concepts, providing effective solutions to the creative brief.
- Project manage the day-to-day development and preparation of design schemes.
- Creating working drawing packages and detailing of bespoke joinery.
- Liaising with contractors, local authorities and consultant.
- Ability to take projects through all stages, including concept design, FF&E, technical documentation and installation.
- Bachelors degree in Interior Architecture, Interior Design, Architecture.
- Proven experience in the luxury interiors sector, with focus on hotel and hospitality projects.
- Exceptional understanding of the high-end market with trends, suppliers and trades.
- Good technical knowledge, ability to produce technical documentation for tender, construction and bespoke joinery.
- Confident in taking projects to site.
- Communicate effectively with key team members and clients on a regular basis.
- Able to manage timescale and consistently produce work of high standard.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Suite.
Apply for Interior Designer - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly