You will be responsible for implementing marketing strategy, managing communications, delivering bids and building key relationships across the business, both nationally and internationally. Candidates must be commercially aware and knowledgeable of the built environment and have experience implementing marketing principles.
- Manage production of all external marketing communications.
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Manage content of bids and preparation and oversee delivery.
- Manage award submissions.
- Liaise and coordinate press and PR activities.
- Develop marketing plans to support business development initiatives.
- Develop campaigns and market propositions.
- Oversee production and distribution of corporate mailings.
- Write, edit and produce marketing materials.
- Manage website and social media channels.
- Act as in-house copywriter and copy editor.
- Plan and organise client events.
- Previous experience in a marketing manager position within an architecture, engineering or construction practice.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and manage multiple deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships.
- Strong technical understanding and writing skills.
- Detail orientated with good eye for graphic design.
- Organised, methodical and collaborative.
- Flexible, positive attitude and team player.