Interior Architect - Contract
- Full Time
One of London's most creative up-and-coming developers is looking for a stand-out interior architect to join their team. Driven by a unique and collaborative concept, this dynamic team is responsible for some of the most exciting co-living communities worldwide. Reporting to the head of design, you will be part of a creative hub of designers and construction professionals, creating spaces that unlock a new way of being. This is an initial contract with potential to be made a permanent member of the team thereafter..
- Working as part of the in-house design team for the development and review of floor plans as well as working for the interior design team for the conceptual development of their multiple co-living projects.
- Being the main interface between architects, designers and the development team on the delivery of both the internal and externally designed projects.
- Acting as 'design guardian', managing design intent drawing packages and reviewing information produced by consultants and contractors.
- Lead the development team on design, cost and construction, pre-and-post appointment.
- Liaising with technical consultants and provide design input on site during construction phases including answering RFI's, reviewing CP's and snagging.
- Supporting the in-house interior design team to produce interiors concepts and packages.
- Interior architect from a design-focused background with an exceptional eye for high quality and well-crafted spaces.
- Experience ideally working on contemporary mixed sector projects from housing, hospitality, retail.
- An creative thinker with the ambition to challenge design ideas and put innovation at the forefront.
- Driven and motivated with the desire to be part of a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.