Digital Project Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced, passionate and talented Project Manager to join a growing team at an award winning digital communications agency in the heart of London's creative scene. You will be working across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries
- Managing and overseeing our key clients and internal projects across design, digital marketing and production.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope, including all aspects of projects from contracts and quotes to timelines, delivery and completion.
- Reporting directly into the Business Manager, preparing status reports and documents for all senior management and clients to review at project kick off and will maintain them throughout the project.
- Summarising progress of projects on a weekly basis, both to external and internal parties, where necessary.
- Working directly with division leads and liaise with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Perform a variety of tasks from project sign off and campaign planning to account management and team briefings.
- You will enhance department and organisation, owning the project process and ensuring smooth and seamless delivery across the company.
- Main point of contact for your clients and stakeholders, reporting into the Business Manager and internal management team.
- Completely responsible for all project deliverables and workflow.
- Following client briefs and deadlines, setting internal briefs and deadlines. Develop a detailed project plan and internal project meetings to monitor and track progress and correspondence to the brief.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects.
- Control the sign off process including producing quotes, budget negotiations and contracts
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques, reporting solutions to the Business Manager and managing client expectations.
- Ability to build and maintain comprehensive project documents and use of tracking tools in collaboration with the Business Manager and department leads. Structuring projects and devising efficient processes.
- During/Post project - measure project performance using appropriate tools. Reporting learnings to Business Manager, wider management and client.
- Carry out risk management to minimise project risks.
- You will be responsible for problem solving and any necessary damage control, suggesting appropriate solutions to the Business Manager and other senior management
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors building our contact book within a range of creative disciplines.
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Meet budgetary objectives for both the business and client and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Previous agency or multiple stakeholder experience with the ability to seamlessly lead several projects/teams at one time.
- Proven working experience in Project Management end to end, including documenting and tracking timing plans, statement of work, contracts, production schedules, managing resources and managing a project team.
- Experience managing projects from various creative disciplines - website, digital, social, content and strategy. You will already have a strong experience of all services and understanding of all workflows and contacts.
- Hot on finances - you will be confident when quoting, budgeting and negotiating. Experience working with budgets over £100k without support.
- You're the most proactive person you know with a sharp attention to detail and unbeatable problem solving skills.
- Your communication skills will be second to none, being able to build excellent relationships with clients, build/nurture a team and get the best results from suppliers.
- You're personable but firm. You can motivate your team and suppliers and ensure clients are happy by delivering the best. standard of work within the specified budget
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly