Award-winning global architectural practice requires a commercial manager to join its central London studio. This role requires a strong commercial background and ability to work independently and proactively. This is a studio with a real dynamism and buzz and the company culture is inclusive and collaborative, with contribution encouraged from everyone.
- Support the team with delivering the project on time and to budget.
- Leading the internal spend forecast and ensuring accurate resourcing.
- Oversee the strategic management of the project.
- Reducing project risks.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage a team.
- Strong commercial background.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly