You will support the entire client life-cycle and therefore must have a hands-on approach and team-focused attitude.
- Create engaging content for social media, email marketing and web.
- Manage social media outlets including website content, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Conduct market research to inform marketing plans and monitor global trends.
- Develop tactical marketing activities and campaigns through events, thought leadership, digital, marketing collateral and media relations.
- Gather and utilise intelligence from CRM system.
- Develop innovative ideas and content for the internal communications teams, increasing PR and to drive new business opportunities.
- Liaise with external clients and personnel on behalf of the business.
- Team player and able to work proactively in an independent capacity.
- Preparing for project launches and pitches.
- Previous experience in B2B marketing or client relations role.
- Experience within creative sector desirable.
- Marketing degree or CIM desirable.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.