Senior Bid Coordinator
1 day left
- Full Time
An international engineering firm is seeking an experienced bid and marketing manager to join their talented team. Working closely with the business development team, you will be responsible for managing bids, winning work and supporting the management of the project pipeline.
- Coordinate bids and communicate with the BD team and project leads.
- Organise and lead the bid kick-off meetings.
- Review input to bids from technical teams against bid criteria.
- Ensure submissions are well written and compliant with client requirements.
- Design and collate submission documents.
- Identify leads, opportunities and bids.
- Ensure progress of bids is accurately recorded on CRM system.
- Collate, share and disseminate best practice.
- Monitor bid feedback and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Liaise with project operations and finance teams.
- Assist with project pipeline reporting.
- Appropriate experience in marketing, business development and bid coordination within an architecture, construction or engineering practice.
- Excellent computer and IT skills - proficient in Adobe CS and MS Office.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Confident, proactive and ability to lead others.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Apply for Senior Bid Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly