Temporary Team Coordinator
Temporary team coordinator required to provide a full range of secretarial duties and extensive diary and email management for the group leader, directors and the team at a central London engineering design firm.
- Extensive diary management.
- Extensive email management.
- Travel arrangements, gaining required approvals, obtaining best price tickets and hotel rooms.
- Booking of meeting rooms, refreshments, AV, tele/video conferencing facilities (Condeco).
- Assisting with expense claims (Concur), timesheets (Infor).
- Producing documents - letters, reports, pitches, presentations.
- Co-ordination of lunches, dinners, entertainment events and booking external events.
- Assisting with submissions and bids, particularly in relation to preliminary pre-qual information.
- Assisting with input to all knowledge management systems including CRM update, maintenance and reporting.
- Good IT knowledge - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook diaries.
- Quick on the uptake to learn specific systems such as travel booking tools, timesheets, job filing, room booking etc.
- Good knowledge of Bluebeam and InDesign an advantage.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure is essential.
- Excellent organizational skills, juggling numerous tasks at once.
- The ability to prioritize changing deadlines and be flexible.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, to act as the link between different members of the team and clients as needed.