Midweight F&B Interior Designer
A leading architecture and interior design practice based in central London is looking for a midweight F&B designer to join their energetic studio.
- Responsible for contributing to concept development and establish key design criteria.
- Client-facing and coordinating with suppliers, contractors and consultants.
- Producing presentation materials and technical packages.
- Managing onsite and snagging.
- Proven track record of running projects from start to completion on site.
- The ability to be creative and have strong technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven time management skills.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction to practical completion.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop.
- A proven track record of having delivered UK-based F&B projects.