Residential Space Planner
Based in south-east London, this is an opportunity to work directly with the technical director of one of most renowned property developers in the UK. You will be part of the team delivering over 400 homes every year with a key focus on providing large and complex regeneration schemes - ultimately improving previously neglected areas of London for the future.
- Assist with optimisation of apartment layouts.
- Prepare furniture layouts.
- Assist with production/checking of brochure plans and other marketing collateral.
- Liaise with internal and external design/technical teams where required.
- Produce and amend CAD drawings as and when required.
- Assist in the production of presentation packs for pre-plan approval.
- Produce/update drawing/information for technical manual.
- Undertake design audits
- Great communication skills and the ability to be concise.
- Space planning - ideally multi-unit residential.
- Fluent in Autocad, Photoshop, Excel and Word.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Able to digest large amounts of design-related information.