Lead Workplace Designer
This is an opportunity to join a leading practice in a senior capacity. The role promises to offer an instrumental role on soon-to-be-award-winning projects. The workplace design leaving this studio is innovative, design driven with each project different from the last. When asked about this position the MD commented, “We really value strategy as a fundamental part of the business here, and are offering an opportunity to grow and lead the team in London, whilst at the same time working on some of the world's biggest and most exciting projects and clients”. This team is well-known for the quality of work but also the spirit of the practice. Historically, the team is promoted from within and rewarded for success.
- Leading and mentoring a team of more junior designers.
- To be the clients' primary point of contact.
- Concept development that is true to client brief.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Experience of putting together client presentations.
- Taking ownership of design and confidently presenting to potential clients.
- Working on site.
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Knowledge of UK building systems regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Presentation and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication.
- Experience of workplace or residential design.
- Knowledge of Revit is preferred though not essential.