Marketing & Business Development Manager
A dynamic and busy practice with a wide range of work that differs in sector, location, scale and complexity is seeking a talented individual to head up their marketing and business development. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for the work involved, have a deep understanding of marketing within a creative practice and would thrive within the challenge of raising their profile. This role is based in south-west London and you will work alongside the wider marketing team.
- Take a strong lead of the company marketing department, working alongside company management, creative staff and the graphics/communications officers.
- Help to shape all aspects of company marketing and brand development, keeping the business thriving whilst raising the profile of the company within the industry.
- To research and identify key networking opportunities, pitch projects or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with existing and new contacts.
- Communicating new company developments to prospective clients.
- Market research, intelligence gathering, analysis and dissemination to directors.
- Have a commitment to undertake information gathering and analysis of industry habits on a periodic basis.
- Refine/operate & manage the intelligence database/activities.
- Assist in business development campaign operation and support the communications officer.
- Manage the events and business development calendar
- The candidate will have a proven track record in marketing and business development within a creative practice,
- Experience in information gathering and analysis of industry habits on a periodic basis.
- Enjoy architecture and process of design and have a sound understanding of the construction industry, including funders, developers, development managers, project managers, contractors and comparable industry companies.
- To be able to mentor and assist junior staff in personal development.
- Good relevant software skills.
- Experience of compiling reports to liaise with the senior management.