- An exciting opportunity to join Nintendo
- Are you looking to work across an iconic portfolio?
Nintendo are leaders within the industry and pioneers in the creation of interactive entertainment. Thanks to their products Nintendo SwitchTM and Nintendo 3DSTM , they are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of interactive entertainment. Their intention is to reach everyone with their products - regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy enables them to constantly surprise players with innovative products.
They have a number of recognisable and much loved products including Pokemon, Mario franchises, Zelda and many more! Bringing a family feel, Nintendo are looking for a Product Manager to join their successful team.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the positioning and strategy of both hardware and the software products of your portfolio
- Creating marketing road maps and tactical plans
- Executing and implementing the marketing plans
- Controlling your allocated budget
- Internal communications to ensure alignment in actions
- Analysing data from various sources
- Stakeholder management
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience within the entertainment industry is essential
- Media buying experience
- A proven track record of successful product launches
- A track record of implementing media strategies
- The ability to interpret data
- An understanding of the UK's media landscape
- An interest in gaming is a plus!
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate along with the chance to work at this leading business!
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI14023688Z