Business Development Assistant
- Full Time
High profile, luxury Interior design studio based in west London is seeking a business development assistant to support the development associate and management team on new business activity.
- Identify potential new customers, and decision makers within the client organizations.
- Develop and maintain contact database.
- Call/email as appropriate to build relationships with new client/collaborators.
- Support the building of a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and the development associate.
- Help to plan approaches and pitches.
- Participate in pricing the proposals.
- Help to maintain and enhance existing relationships.
- Support business development planning.
- Thorough and continual research of the global market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators as well as potential leads.
- Ensure marketing material is fit for purpose and of the highest possible quality.
- Attend industry functions, and provide feedback and information on market and relevant trends.
- Prepare monthly reports on activity for management review.
- Help to define quarterly new business KPIs and work to ensure they are met.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose to enhance business performance.
- Help to define and achieve targets for new business activity and results.
- Contribute to the securing of new customers and repeat business.
- Support the development associates in their travel and meeting preparation.
- Confident communicator at all levels, both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic, inspiring and self-motivated.
- Extremely well-organized with great attention to detail.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solver.
- Experience in a role where business development and communication are key.
- CRM/Salesforce/database management.
- University degree in related subject - Design/Architecture (preferred).
- Skilled in Microsoft Office; specifically Excel.
- Skilled in InDesign & Photoshop (preferred).
- Fluency in English and possession of a valid work permit or visa for working in the UK.
- Understanding of product design, interior design and the luxury hospitality market.
Apply for Business Development Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly