Senior Hospitality Designer
An established, award-winning studio based in north London is on the lookout for a creative senior interior designer in an all-rounder capacity to join their illustrious team. With a portfolio of high-end hotel, leisure and residential projects in UK and overseas, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on notable international projects.
- Work with and manage a team of 10-15 designers, under the direction of the creative director to deliver multiple high-end hospitality projects.
- Contribute from concept through to completion.
- Produce detailed design documentation for construction and joinery.
- Clearly communicate the build process and talk through details on site with contractors.
- Ability to follow direction, manage time efficiently and work independently.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Proven experience working within 4-5 star hospitality projects.
- Practical knowledge of joinery methodology and building practices.
- Experience in putting together drawing packages.
- Meticulous when it comes to detailed design.
- Knowledge of architectural FF&E; lighting, materials, sanitary ware.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver to time constraints.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, B.Architecture, or M.Architecture.