Senior Bid Coordinator
A multi, award-winning architecture firm are seeking an experienced bid coordinator to join their expanding communications team. Reporting to the bid manager, head of communications and senior partner, you will be responsible for producing complex bid documents, developing strategies and coaching the communications team. The successful candidate will have excellent bid writing and production skills, the ability to manage a complex workload and be passionate about the architecture and design industry.
- Analyse brief documents and assess scoring criteria and flag potential issues.
- Work with the bid manager to develop win strategies and structure responses.
- Coach and coordinate communication team and project managers to produce compelling material for bid documents, OJEU responses, RFPs, and RFOs.
- Help maintain database of written material for bid and proposal submissions.
- Support the development of a bid library of past projects data.
- Prepare and print accurate and high-quality bid documents.
- Support the bid team in writing and editing CVs and past project case studies.
- Send the weekly RFP log to senior partners and delegate work to the bid team.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Understand and learn the company's portfolio of work.
- Proof read and correct grammar, punctuation and spelling errors.
- Communicate and collaborate with wider communications department.
- Experience writing bid responses and understanding of bid processes.
- Experience in a similar role within design or architecture industry.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, articulate, diplomatic, proactive.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Good initiative and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe CS, notably InDesign.