A top AJ100 practice known for large-scale residential and commercial design are looking for a passionate graphics manager to head up their south London office. If you want to make your mark within a company and grow a team, please apply now.
- Supervise and lead the graphic output.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the business development manager to ensure highest quality graphics/content.
- Become the point of contact for graphics and publications.
- Oversee that new techniques, processes and technologies are used to provide high standards of design.
- Undertake project/pitch-specific research whilst using market knowledge to develop new creative campaigns.
- Proven experience in graphic design management role.
- Passion for design, architecture and the built environment.
- Confident with client interface.
- Master's degree preferable but not essential.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe suite.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.