Project Designer - FF&E
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for an ambitious senior interior designer with a keen eye for luxury to join a well-established interior design studio on their hospitality team. Their award-winning London studio is in south-west London. They seek to create unpredictable and timeless designs, which becomes more beautiful with age.
- Working closely with senior designer, associate designer and associate director.
- Responsible for FF&E requirements on every project are sourced, ordered and delivered on time and on budget.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Research and connect with new potential suppliers.
- Create schemes according with concepts and assist Senior FF&E Designer to create layouts and boards.
- Degree or equivalent in Interior Design, Furniture Design or Architecture.
- Proven experience working in interior / architectural design in high-end, large scale, luxury projects.
- Budgeting and procurement experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience working on bespoke projects.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
Apply for Project Designer - FF&E
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly