An extremely varied role for a facilities supervisor has opened up at a global architectural practice based in Central London. You will report to the facilities manager and be responsible for maintaining the facilities help desk, logging day-to-day tasks, updating processes/procedures and the asset register.
- Organising the facilities help desk and responding to in-coming tickets.
- Advising staff via email of faults and planned maintenance.
- Assisting FM with tendering, budgets and other documentation.
- Management of all keys including lockers, issuing, ordering replacements.
- Daily housekeeping checks and regular audits for reporting issues and defects.
- Ordering of materials and consumables.
- Assist FM with any ad-hoc duties which may be required.
- Setting-up and re-setting meeting rooms.
- Reporting and organising regular and routine maintenance and repairs.
- Assisting with internal and external events.
- Assign and delete temporary and permanent security cards as required.
- Liaise with security companies arranging additional guarding and servicing.
- Working towards Health & Safety qualifications to assist with risk assessments and implementing, monitoring and reviewing according to the business needs.
- Assist with arranging fire wardens and first aiders' training.
- Assist with fire drills and all emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Monitoring and recording of energy consumption through utilities meters.
- Liaising with the HR coordinator to conduct Health & Safety inductions for new starters.
- Previous experience in a facilities role within creative sector.
- Interested in working towards Health & Safety qualifications.
- Cheerful and positive disposition with a can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- Computer savvy, competent in MS Office and additional software advantageous.
- Confident with the ability to use own initiative and work with little guidance.
Apply for Facilities Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly