A creative design studio are seeking a pro-active and enthusiastic studio manager to join their talented team. You will be responsible for running the day-to-day operations, building a great office culture and supporting the growth of the business, alongside HR, finance, marketing and facilities duties. An exciting opportunity to join a young firm and be a part of their development and success.
- Studio management and day-to-day operations.
- Building a positive studio culture and supporting staff.
- Facilities management, equipment maintenance.
- Diary management and travel booking.
- Finance duties - invoices and payroll.
- HR and recruitment.
- Assist with new business and research.
- Assist with PR and marketing.
- Previous experience in studio management role within architecture or relevant industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe CS.
- Friendly, outgoing and confident.
- Self-motivated with good initiative.
Apply for Studio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly