Front-End Web Developer Are you a talented and enthusiastic Front-End Web Developer with plenty of e-commerce experience? Read on! An exciting position has arisen for a Front-End Developer in Central London. The client is a digital agency and industry leader when it comes to E-commerce web builds for high end and volume retail clients. They work with a large number of household names, as well as smaller retailers. They pride themselves on doing interesting work and with their reputation, have a waiting list of clients looking to work with them - as a result they are in the enviable position of being able to select the most exciting projects, and the team is rapidly growing. I have been to see the office and it is a relaxed & collaborative environment, with a welcoming feel and a casual dress code. We've placed multiple Front-End Developers here and they love the working environment!
- You will be a developer but have an eye for/a working knowledge of design.
- You will be able to take a design in Sketch or Figma and build using HTML, CSS and JS.
- A keen problem solver, you will be able to come up with creative resolutions to client needs.
- You will have a solid grasp of the fundamentals of HTML, CSS and JS.
- You will be passionate about creating great front-end experiences.
- You will have opinions and ideas about front-end and be enthusiastic about sharing them.
- You will care about attention to detail and making sure everything looks just right.
- You'll have excellent communications skills, especially conveying tech ideas to non-tech people (e.g. account managers or clients).
- You'll have a good understanding of common e-commerce design patterns.
- Developing professional e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform for a wide range of retail brands.
- Working closely with the project and account managers to deliver projects that are the best in the industry.
- Collaborating and sharing ideas with the rest of the production team.
- GIT/Version Control.
- Ability to work confidently within a small team.
- Experience with Shopify or a similar e-commerce platform (Magento, Woocommerce, Demandware, Hybris).
- Experience developing e-commerce website front-ends.
- Experience in an agency or in-house and/or a degree in a relevant subject.
- Salary £35-45K depending on experience.
- Working on fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- Being part of a sociable team who enjoy drinks, lunches and monthly team outings.
- Playing an integral part of a rapidly growing company with ambitious plans for continued growth.
- Regular training and any equipment you need.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks. Discounted gyms, entertainment, tech and more.