Project Admin for International Architectural Practice
One of the leading architectural practices in London are seeking a Project Administrator to support their fast-paced team for a 6-12 month contract with the possibility to extend. The practice works across cultural, academic, sporting and infrastructure architectural design projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with solid project administration skills to further their experience within a highly distinguished architectural practice.
- Organise and manage diaries and meetings for Project Directors as well as meetings/events for the Project Team
- Book travel for Project Directors and Project Team
- Liaise with accounts departments to manage invoices, expenses, fee proposals, contracts, etc.
- Provide general administrative and coordination support to team
- Assist with project submissions, presentations and correspondence with clients
- Assist with updating project information within the internal database
- Help the business development team with project proposals
- Assist with project resourcing and checking timesheets
- Provide other team support when needed such as coordinating with IT, reception, HR, etc.
- Proficient in MS office and InDesign
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and balance workload in a fast-paced work environment
- High level of time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work with several different levels of people and personalities