An award-winning architecture practice based in south-west London are seeking a confident and motivated team administrator. Reporting to the directors and associates, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to one of their architecture teams.
- Work with the director or associates to manage all team administrative duties.
- Manage electronic document control and data issue sheets.
- Manage hard copy project files.
- Carry out typing, proofreading and formatting for project letters and documentation.
- Arrange travel and meetings for the director, associate director and project team.
- Assist with design reports and context research.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and consultants.
- Front of house and team admin cover.
- General administration duties including answering the telephone, coordinating post, archiving, internal and external printing and collating of drawings.
- Work with the quality manager to ensure ISO 9001 procedures are complied with.
- Ensure general conformance with all related aspects of the quality management system.
- No prior experience required - an interest in architecture/design preferable.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Helpful and hard-working.
- Quick learner with good initiative.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
- Confident communicator with good English skills
Apply for Team Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly