A central London architecture firm are seeking a proactive and social studio manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing the studio and supporting two directors and HR as well as some book keeping and marketing.
- Ensure upkeep of studio and order supplies.
- Support the wider team with general administration and organisation.
- Organise studio events.
- Answer phones and greet clients.
- Assist with presentation preparation.
- Book keeping - invoices, expenses, reconciliation.
- HR administration - policies and manual updates, recruitment, inductions.
- Marketing support - create marketing material, website and press releases.
- PA support to two directors - travel bookings and diary management.
- Experience in a studio management role within a creative company.
- Book keeping experience, ideally using Xero.
- Competent in MS Office and Outlook. Adobe CS advantageous.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Highly organised, confident and enthusiastic.