Studio Manager for Creative Architectural Practice
A small design-lead architectural practice in central London is seeking a Studio Manager to look after the day to day running of their practice. The studio works across both commercial and residential projects and adds a unique spin on each one. This role is great for someone with administrative experience in the architecture and design industry to take on more responsibility in an office management capacity.
- General studio management; supporting team with arranging meetings, travel booking, organising internal and external events, managing reception, answering phones, greeting clients, ordering supplies, preparing documentation, etc.
- Bookkeeping; collating and processing expenses, raising invoices, reconciling bank accounts
- HR administration; processing holiday, ensure HR policies are up to date, manage recruitment administration process, manage new starter inductions and health/pension policies, keep office manual up to date
- Marketing administration; coordinate submission of press releases, update website, research awards and competitions, assist with marketing plan delivery when needed
- PA duties; booking holidays and travel, diary management, logistics management, assist with property development projects (sourcing interiors)
- Previous studio support experience in the creative industry
- Experience working with finances/expenses (proficiency in Xero is an advantage)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, hard working with attention to detail
- Friendly, confident and positive
- Excellent time management with the ability to multitask