Senior Workplace Interior Designer
A leading architecture and interior practice in Central London is seeking a senior workplace interior designer to join their dynamic studio. With an outstanding and sociable office culture where each team member is highly valued, the practice offers a wide range of benefits and a collaborative team environment to work in.
- Responsible for leading concept development and establish key design criteria.
- Work with project director to ensure project information is filed inputted correctly and kept up to date in internal system to monitor resources and budget through to delivery.
- Manage client and team relationships to ensure effective communication and smooth delivery of projects.
- Quality assurance to ensure project is delivered to client satisfaction.
- Mentor and support project team, providing clear leadership.
- Actively participate in marketing and business development for the practice.
- Proven experience and expertise across workplace design and implementation.
- The ability to win work and have strong creative and technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven management skills to lead projects and teams.
- Ability to take a client brief including facilitating workshops or interviews and preparation of strategic briefs.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve project risks.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit
Apply for Senior Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly