Interior Designer Workplace - Contract
An award-winning architecture and interiors practice in south-east London seeks a workplace interior designer with Revit skills to join their diverse team. This position will require the ideal candidate to produce high-quality design and documentation across exceptional workplace projects. Looking to interview and appoint immediately.
- To produce high-quality technical design information that is clear, accurate and on-programme to include drawings, schedules & specifications.
- Involvement across technical documentation, tender and construction, client interaction and coordination.
- Attend site meetings as required to monitor progress of construction.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Working knowledge of InDesign.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of NBS.
- Intermediate/advanced Revit experience.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Flexible and positive attitude.
Apply for Interior Designer Workplace - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly