Middleweight Designer - Contract
An independent global firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today's built environment are seeking a middleweight interior designer/architect to join their west London practice. This is a fantastic two-month contract to help develop and be a part of the design process.
- Have a strong sense of design and creativity to offer design ideas/solutions.
- Communicate design ideas through diagram, design and presentations.
- Working with lead interior architect to develop and document the interior design package.
- Create and render visuals.
- Source and spec architectural FF&E finishes.
- Liaise internally with various teams and externally with trades and suppliers.
- BA in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or qualified Part II.
- Proven experience working in an all-round capacity on commercially-minded projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency: AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, V-Vray and Adobe Suite. Revit is advantageous.