Junior Workplace Interior Designer
A leading architecture and interior practice in Central London is seeking a junior workplace interior designer to join their dynamic studio. With an outstanding and sociable office culture where each team member is highly valued, the practice offers a wide range of benefits and a collaborative team environment to work in.
- Contribute to development of project design concepts.
- Assist on production of presentations and supporting materials.
- Assist in the project at all levels where appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven time management skills.
- Ability to assist into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
Apply for Junior Workplace Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly