Paid Media Account Manager
Paid Media Account Manager - Competitive Salary + Benefits - Soho, London
agenda21 Digital is looking for a Paid Media Account Manager to take responsibility for the planning and delivery of innovative, effective media campaigns whilst working collaboratively with other internal and external teams to exceed client’s expectations. You will be supported by your Account Director, the Head of Media and the Ad Ops team who traffic, track and provide campaign data.
The ideal candidate will have excellent paid search knowledge that has the ambition to grow their knowledge into other digital channels. We see the digital work as fully connected so we want people in the team that know how to see across the digital landscape. This is an exciting opportunity to provide strong PPC leadership for well-known UK clients.
The key responsibilities of a Paid Media Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Paid Media Account Director to devise intelligently planned, innovative paid media recommendations for key agency clients across different verticals and different budget levels, including data led and audience centric planning
- Using your excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build fantastic relationships with suppliers across PPC, Social and Programmatic
- Managing, mentoring and developing the Media Executive
- Collaborating and working closely with all other specialist teams to deliver proactive client management outside of the briefs and make clients see you as their true partner
- Challenging clients and briefs (and yourself) to ensure mutually rewarding client relationships and that a first-class media output is always delivered
- Managing the day to day running of programmatic and social API planning and buying across all connected devices
- Being on top of industry developments and technology, knowing each supplier’s offerings better than anyone else and building an understanding of the other disciplines within the agency (SEO, Data and Analytics) to enhance your media planning and buying
agenda21 Digital is an award-winning digital media agency of 50+ professionals, located in Soho, spanning across ad operations, client services, paid media, data visualisation, tech SEO, and content teams. Three years ago, they joined the Be Heard Partnership, a group of 310 specialists across 5 businesses, working together to deliver innovative and bespoke work for all their clients.
Some of the benefits of being a Paid Media Account Manager are:
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 per year to 30) + company pension + health insurance
- Perkbox, free breakfast, weekly Drinks Trolley Friday and monthly Free Food Friday
- Summer and Christmas parties with social events throughout the year
The key skills and qualities of a Paid Media Account Manager:
- Experience in paid media working across multiple paid media platforms, such as Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and/or LinkedIn
- Can embrace rapid change in a growing and dynamic business, and approach problems in a proactive way to find solutions
- An organised and meticulous individual with excellent time management skills who takes pride in the quality of their work
- Can work individually or within a team environment, helping colleagues whenever possible and going above and beyond to make a positive contribution
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.