Paid Media Account Manager
Senior Technical SEO Account Manager - Competitive Salary + Benefits - Soho, London
agenda21 Digital is looking for a Senior Technical SEO Account Manager to join an expanding SEO team to oversee the strategy and management of SEO campaigns for one of the UK’s largest brands. This is an exciting opportunity to develop first-rate strategies for well-known UK clients.
The position will require experience working on enterprise migration projects, where half of your time is expected to be allocated. The other half will be Account Managing SEO business- as-usual activity for the Enterprise (B2B) part of the business - to help drive organic traffic and sales/leads.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Technical SEO Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Scoping and prioritising deliverables with internal product owners for an enterprise migration project
- Providing and supporting the implementation of recommendations to improving SEO performance on an enterprise migration project
- Analysing and providing recommendations for BAU activity outside of the website migration for issues relating to search engine crawling, indexation, accessibility, multi-device performance, on-page optimisation and backlinks
- Leading and aligning communication of account teams working across multiple P&Ls within a single client
- Adapting and understanding new web development technologies and how this affects SEO
- Understanding business requirements and integrate into business process using Agile methodologies by working with product owners and scrum masters
agenda21 Digital is an award-winning digital media agency of 50+ professionals, located in Soho, spanning across ad operations, client services, paid media, data visualisation, tech SEO, and content teams. Three years ago, they joined the Be Heard Partnership, a group of 310 specialists across 5 businesses, working together to deliver innovative and bespoke work for all ther clients.
The benefits of being a Senior Technical SEO Account Manager are:
- Working with some of the UK’s best-known brand with ongoing career progression initiatives, including conferences and training sessions
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 per year to 30) + company pension + health insurance
- Year-round social and team-building events
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Technical SEO Account Manager:
- At least 5 years’ SEO experience, with experience managing and executing SEO for a large brand, developing client strategies and previous client facing experience
- Experience working with a wide variety of SEO tools with evidence of success, working across multiple clients and managing groups of people and individuals
- Analytical skills (inc Adobe and Google Analytics) with advanced Excel skills
- An organised and meticulous individual who is able to work to deadlines
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.