One of London's most reputable high end design firm's is seeking an FF&E designer to join it's team in it's London office in Belgravia. My client is well known for its work alongside the Natonal Trust, and for its private and public projects including residential, yacht, galleries and commercial developments including retail and hotel. However, their main project base is residential, and have completed project internationally across France, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, the Netherlands, India and the USA alongside London. This company is acclaimed by many and are grateful to have a very loyal cleint base many of which returning and supplying repeat business.
FF&E specialists seeking to be successful in this unique opportunity will have;
Extensive experience in the successful delivery of luxury interior design projects from concept to completion and all aspects of the full design process.
- Excellent procurement FF&E and supplier knowledge.
- Prior experiences working in the design process and design team to ensure all objectives are met.
- Completely competency in the full FF&E design and Procurement process.
- The capability of quality controlling all aspects of the design process.
- Commercial awareness and ability to set up and control FF&E budgets for individual interior packages.
- The ability to lead and create inspirational design concepts and schemes through mood imagery and sketches and effectively communicate them to the team and client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for FF&E Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly