Mid Weight Project Manager - Temp To Perm Opportunity!
This boutique London based design agency, who boast a roster of high profile B2B clients are looking for Mid-Weight Project Manager, initially starting on a freelance basis with the view to then join the team permanently. In this role, you will work alongside the wider team, to oversee and support on all project management tasks, collaborating with a team of producers to ensure that this agency continue to deliver ground breaking creative.
What does this role include?
- You will put your exceptional organisational skills to work, scoping projects and mapping out budgets, timeframes and resources, to ensure that work is delivered on time, on brief and in line with the high level of quality this agency is praised for
- You will use project management tools such as G-Docs, to track project progress and performance, and be able to update your team at any time on the status of a project
- You'll work very closely with a passionate team of creatives, to support and champion them to deliver against the brief, ensuring that they have all the assets and tools they need to do the best job possible
- As and when required, you'll be client facing and deal directly with an array of clients
What skills/ background is needed?
- You'll be an experienced Mid Weight Project Manager, familiar with PM processes and methodologies
- You'll be process driven, knowing how to whip things into shape and keep projects moving along!
- This agency need someone ASAP, so you'll be available immediately
- You will bring forward a mix of experience across digital, creative and branding, from a similar agency environment, able to hit the ground running and add value from the get-go
If you are an experienced Project Manager, keen to work with passionate creatives, available immediately and interested in permanent work in the long run, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!