Senior Workplace Consultant
Are you an experienced workplace consultant who is keen to take your next step into cooperate commercial design strategy? A firm with over 900 architects, engineers, designers, construction specialists who hold a majority of experience in large scale, complex projects acting solely as architects are seeking an experienced Senior Workplace Consultant to join there team in London. Their new aim is to begin to focus more on delivering construction for smaller turnkey projects. You will have the excellent opportunity to be at the core of developing and deploying new workplace initiatives; working closely with the client to anticipate, dynamically respond to workplace challenges and determine the solution to design forward-thinking initiatives to support the client organisation.
The successful candidate must have;
- A qualification to degree level in related field.
- A strong understanding of workplace strategy and change management principles.
- Good understanding and knowledge of workplace trends / workplace generally.
- The ability to multi-task on concurrent projects, under tight time frames.
- A high level of initiative, self-motivation, resourcefulness and patience.
- Demonstrable ability of working closely with and advising clients in a consultancy capacity.
- The ability to work as part of a team and operate independently.
- Practical hands on experience of initiative design and delivery.
- Knowledge of or experience in
- Workplace initiatives
- Workplace consolidations,
- Agile/flexible/activity based working implementations
- Workplace concept/guideline development,
- Moves strategy/ management,
- Technology as an enabler,
- Data analysis/visualisation
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.