Performance Marketing Coordinator - Social
My client, a market leading retail business based in Peterborough is looking to recruit a Performance Marketing Coordinator - Paid Social as they continue to enhance and develop their online presence.
A well established business and the recognised leader in their space. My client has a strong (and growing) bricks and mortar business as well as an excellent online offering. They also have a growing international presence.
The Performance Marketing Coordinator will sit within the digital marketing team and will focus primarily on Paid Social. The role will encompass:
- Planning and managing the optimisation of paid social media strategies for the UK and international territories
- Digital reporting for all areas of paid media, working closely with the PPC and Email teams to holistically integrate the customers digital journey
- Responsible for budget planning and reporting relating to paid social.
- Own the relationship with third party agency team
The ideal candidate for this Performance Marketing Coordinator - Paid Social role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Facebook ads manager
- E-commerce experience
- Analytically minded with good experience manipulating data
- Strong experience in running paid media campaigns on social media, with audience profiling and segmentation being a key element of this experience
Highly competitive package.