An incredible opportunity for a junior marketer or marketing assistant to join one of the UKs largest publishers. You will be able to learn and expand your knowledge in a fast paced and driven environment.
My client is one of the UK's largest publishers across national and regional press, in print and online - reaching millions of people up and down the country. Their brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
As the marketing assistant, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Executive
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to assist in the delivery of their objectives
- Ownership of multiple email campaigns both the copy and the structure of content.
- Intelligent reporting on success of campaigns
- Developing collaborative partnerships to extend our audience and communities
- Content creation and syndication - press releases, blog copy etc
- Understand innovations in digital marketing and strategy of key competitors
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing assistant will have the following attributes:
- A fierce eye for detail, nothing would slip through your net.
- Drive and motivation to learn from experienced marketers of a leading UK publisher.
- You have knowledge of email marketing, and potentially HTML experience (this is by no means a must).
- You enjoy engaging with clients and customers on a regular basis
For the successful candidate the following is on offer:
- The opportunity to work for one of the UK's largest and best regarded publishers in an incredible London location.
- A very competitive salary - £24,000.00 per annum
- A fun work environment
- Monthly socials
- Attendance of industry events
- The ability to grow within your role and learn from some of the industries most talented marketers.