SEO Business Director
One of the UK's biggest digital agencies are looking for an SEO Business Director to take the lead on their key accounts. With a state of the art Manchester City Centre office, an enviable portfolio of clients and a fantastic collaborative culture, this is a senior opportunity not to be missed.
- Build close knit relationships with clients and their internal organic teams in order to lead them in their knowledge of your services and delivery
- Creating and overseeing the objectives and strategy for your clients including the financial processes.
- Proactively manage and develop your team from Account Directors down to Executives, ensure integrated client services at all levels.
- Being responsible and accountable for the quality and timeline of all work from your team
- Develop relationships with other departments and participate in group training and projects
- Group revenue by matching client needs to other channels and making introductions
- Confident/approachable manner, excellent verbal and written communication
- As a director position you'll be expected to grow and train your team, with a strong ability to assign workflow, prioritise tasks, follow up on progress and be hands on where necessary
- 6+ years in organic search roles (including management) that has explored all aspects of the SEO spectrum (Technical, on and off site optimisation, web dev, content, PR and outreach etc)
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or higher
- Experience working with and growing other digital channels
- European language skills would be desirable but not necessary
This agency offer a competitive salary and real progression - if this sounds like it would be if interest, apply now!